Date(s) - 08/12/2019
2:30 pm - 4:30 pm
CAL Fire Expanded Dispatch Center
Notice that this meeting starts at 2:30 instead of 3:00!
The normal meeting agenda has been postponed until September so we can host Suu-Va this month.
Director of Disaster Volunteering and Preparedness
Office of the Governor
He will be sharing the following information:
- The future of Emergency Preparedness for the State of California
- Funding commitment from Governor Newsom
- Development of a National CERT
- Upcoming changes for CERT at the FEMA level
- Answers to your concerns regarding “Liability”
So that we can all get the most out of this meeting, your San Luis Obispo Regional CERT has submitted a set of questions to Suu-Va that are pertinent to us and our county. After those, if time does not allow any remaining questions to be addressed during the meeting, Suu-Va is available via email too.
Event registration is closed for this event.