Date(s) - 10/23/2016
10:00 am - 1:00 pm
Colony Park Community Center
Come help our county prepare for public health emergencies and at the same time protect your family against flu.
The free flu clinics are open to the public, ages 3 and up. Vaccine will be available on a first come, first serve basis.
- No income or residency requirements.
- Free vaccine for community members ages 3 years and older.
- Preservative Free vaccine will be available.
- First come, first served basis. Supply is limited.
- By participating, you help your community prepare for public health emergencies.
For directions and a fillable, printable screening form, go to www.slopublichealth.org and click on the “FREE FLU SHOTS” link.
Contact Elizabeth Merson at firstname.lastname@example.org or 805-781-5500.
A joint project of
City of Atascadero, City of Arroyo Grande, Five Cities Fire Authority, the County of San Luis Obispo and Sanofi Pasteur.